[unable to retrieve full-text content]
- Bacteria that killed 3 babies at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville traced to equipment WGAL Susquehanna Valley Pa.
- Bacteria that killed 3 infants linked to hospital equipment used for breast milk USA TODAY
- Hospital Identifies Source of Infections That Killed 3 Infants The New York Times
- Contaminated donor breast milk linked to premature babies’ infections ABC News
- Geisinger confirms source of bacteria that infected infants; Equipment to measure donor breast milk cited Sunbury Daily Item
- View full coverage on Google News